Posted by Alex Taylor on November 18th, 2014
Here’s some good news for SyncMate users – SyncMate 5.2 is available for download today! The latest release is a result of our continuous effort to answer your needs in the best possible way, and it has a whole bunch of great improvements you will certainly enjoy using.
SyncMate is software that helps you sync your Mac with iOS and Android devices, another Mac; mounted and MTP devices, as well as your accounts on Google, Dropbox & iCloud. With SyncMate your personal data such as Contacts, Calendars, SMS and Safari bookmarks, photos and music, i.e. your iTunes & iPhoto libraries, folders and their content are always in sync.
Let’s see what makes release 5.2 so remarkable:
- SyncMate 5.2 is fully compatible with OS X Yosemite (10.10)!
- Music option to ensure hassle-free iTunes library transfer from device to device. This option also allows you to generate .m3u playlists in one click. You can organize your music collection by artist, album, genre & playlist.
- Backup option secures your data so you will never have to worry about losing it during syncing. The backup data is stored on your hard drive, SyncMate does not use external servers or cloud solutions, so accessing your data does not depend on your Internet connection.
- And much more…
Got any questions? Feel free to ask.
Posted by Alex Taylor on October 17th, 2014
Today we have some great news for USB Network Gate for Linux users. We’ve recently released a massive update!
For those who unfamiliar with this app – USB Network Gate is the most efficient cross-platform sharing solution that connects one or more USB devices to your computer over Ethernet, as if the device was plugged into your own machine. You can access your webcams, scanners, printers and any other USB devices from remote Linux, Windows or Mac.
Let’s have a closer look at the major changes in version 3.5:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6.0 support. Required version of hcd.h is included in the module sources;
- eveusb.jar – native Java binding for libeveusb.so, allowing to write applications in Java for the daemon management, without using JNI framework;
- possibility to set traffic compression algorithm – best or fast, the latter being the default one;
- ‘daemon’ command has new subcommand (for console utilities eveusbc and eveusbsh):
daemon compress [best|fast] – get or set hint for traffic compression;
- new major version of libeveusb;
- GUI: activity log is limited to 255 last messages.
…and there is more stability improvement and fixes.
Also, we want you to know that this update is FREE for everyone who purchased USB Network Gate 3.x for Linux.
And let’s not forget that if you are a Mac user you can get the latest USB Network Gate for Mac version here.
Windows version can be found here.
Posted by Alex Taylor on October 15th, 2014
Posted by Alex Taylor on October 14th, 2014
Any Mac user would know that a versatile media player is a must-have application. With so many options on the market it is hard to make a choice. Make sure to check out Elmedia Player for Mac by Eltima Software, it might be right what you need.
Elmedia Player for Mac is an easy-to-use multifunctional media player that supports multiple formats. It is equipped with a built-in web-browser that is handy for watching online videos and downloading them.
Today we are happy to announce release of the new version of Elmedia Player. It is a result of our continuous work on improving our product and we are delighted to present it to you.
The first thing you’ll notice about the new Elmedia Player for Mac is a revamped interface. It is clean and intuitive so nothing will distract you from watching experience. Open URL option allows playing online videos, including YouTube videos, directly from the app, if you have a video URL link.
From now on you can choose between multiple audio tracks and enable subtitles during playback. No additional plugins are required for correct movies playback.
Complete list of improvements and fixes is here.
If you purchased Elmedia Player PRO 4.3 after September 13, 2014, you’re receiving Elmedia Player PRO 5 activation code for absolutely FREE!
Users of the previous versions get 50% discount to upgrade.
Got any questions? Ask here.
Posted by Alex Taylor on October 7th, 2014
At Eltima Software we are dedicated to providing simple and efficient solutions to our users. USB Network Gate is one of them, and today we are happy to announce the latest addition to this family – USB Network Gate for Android.
The application allows you to share USB devices connected to your Android over network (Internet/LAN/WAN). With USB Network Gate any USB device – be it a scanner, a printer, a webcam – can be made available remotely to other users anywhere the world.
USB Network Gate for Android enables:
- Sharing USB devices connected to your Android with other USB Network Gate users no matter where they are – across the continents or next door – as if the devices were physically plugged in their computers;
- Sharing different types of devices for special purposes, e.g. webcams for streaming real-time video;
- Sharing your network printer or scanner using Android router with USB Network Gate installed on it;
- Redirecting a USB device to virtual desktop from Android: all you need is USB Network Gate installed on both host and guest sides involved in this connection.
USB Network Gate is available for $9.99 exclusively on Google Play store.
Other USB Network Gate applications include:
USB Network Gate for Windows;
USB Network Gate for Mac;
USB Network Gate for Linux.
Any questions? Do not hesitate to ask
Posted by Alex Taylor on September 17th, 2014
Our latest post on developers blog covers the specifics of using CFunctionPointer in Swift. In the previous articles we illustrated how the work with pointers in Swift is organized, and today we’re offering you to focus your attention on the CFunctionPointer type.
Our developers team did a little research and decided to apply CFunctionPointer in one of the Swift projects.
The detailed description of how it works and what comes of it you will find in this post.
Read more and subscribe here.
Posted by Alex Taylor on September 10th, 2014
We, at Eltima, are happy to announce the release of much anticipated new version of Folx. Folx 3.2 proves it was well worth the wait.
What is it that makes this release so special?
First and foremost, it brings back the torrent client functionality! With Folx 3.2 downloading torrent files and creating torrents for various trackers could not be any easier.
Apart from this, the new release retains the best of the previous versions, such as capability to resume broken downloads right where they left off; splitting downloads into threads to increase the download speed; integration with Quick Look and all Mac OS X browsers; improved technology of catching files for download and much more.
The PRO version of new Folx has been improved too. Here torrent client functionality has built-in torrent search. Enter a keyword in the application, and the list of relevant results from the extensive list of torrent trackers will be displayed to you within seconds.
That’s in addition to other benefits offered by PRO version:
- Splitting files in up to 10 threads
- Scheduling downloads and setting up the app’s behavior on the download completion
- Regulating download speed
- iTunes integration
Check out the new Folx!
This update is absolutely free for all Folx 3 PRO users! Users of Folx 2 PRO get 50% discount to upgrade.
Got any questions? Ask here.