Posted by Alex Taylor on October 2nd, 2015
Posted by Alex Taylor on September 30th, 2015
Eltima Software presents the newest version of Commander One – make sure to check it out! We keep striving to provide you with the best functionality for managing your files. Version 1.1 contains most of the improvements suggested by our users, and we hope you will be pleased with the result.
Commander 1.1 offers you:
A number of enhancements for better compatibility with OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Tar.Z, tar.lzma and tar.xz support (PRO Pack)
- FTPS protocol support (PRO Pack)
- Changing file permissions via FTP/ FTPS/SFTP protocols (PRO Pack)
- Selecting a program to open a file, ‘Open with’ command is accessible via File and context menus
- German and Dutch languages support
- Detecting computers that use NetBIOS protocol and displaying them in the list of network computers
- Truncating long file names with an ellipsis in the middle – works in Thumbs and Brief view modes. To see a full name, hover over it.
- Erroneous search through the files contents using regular expressions
- Wrong creation time of a file displayed when copying it from iOS, MTP or FTP to Mac
PRO Pack features of Commander One 1.1 are available to you for 15 days for free!
Try Commander One 1.1 Now
Posted by Alex Taylor on September 30th, 2015
We are here with some awesome news today! SyncMate 6.1 is available to download. The newest version of this universal syncing tool offers expanded functionality and customizable settings.
SyncMate is an essential tool for syncing your Mac data with iOS and Android devices, other Macs, MTPs, as well as with online accounts such as Google, Dropbox, iCloud and Outlook. The app offers an easy way to sync your Calendar events, Contacts, any folders & files, iTunes & Photos.app libraries, and do it all automatically in the background.
Microsoft services support
We are bringing sync with Microsoft solutions back! And it’s not just Outlook now. You can sync Office 365 Home and Business accounts too. The latest version of SyncMate offers some extended features, so you can sync much more than just Contacts and Calendar. The app supports OneDrive integration, the content of your iTunes and iPhoto libraries can now be transferred to 1 TB cloud storage space. You can sync folders and files and mount OneDrive as another Mac disk.
And, of course, there’s a number of other enhancements and improvements; the entire updates list can be found here.
This update is FREE for all SyncMate Expert 6 users.
Registered users of the previous versions get 50% discount to upgrade.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask.
Posted by Alex Taylor on August 27th, 2015
We keep on improving to bring you the best playback experience. And we are very proud to present you the result of our continuous work.
Elmedia Player 6 for Mac is an essential media player with advanced playback options. It is equipped with a built-in web-browser for watching online videos and downloading them. We’ve added a lot of awesome new features and improvements, so you could enjoy watching your favourite videos without additional plugins.
Here is what you get with Elmedia Player 6:
- enable hardware acceleration to improve the quality of video files playback;
- specify preferred subtitle language for media with multiple subtitle streams;
- open a DVD disk or a video copied from DVD without conversion;
- assign your Mac monitor to display full screen videos;
- set automatic loading of external audios: all tracks with movie name, same name as movie or all tracks in directory;
- specify preferred language for media with multiple audio streams;
- set number of playback channels for stereo equipment;
- enable passthrough for hardware decoders: AC-3 or DTS for surround audio;
Note: If you purchased Elmedia Player PRO after July 26, 2015, you’re receiving Elmedia Player PRO 6 activation code for absolutely FREE!
Users of the previous versions get 50% discount to upgrade.
Got any questions? Ask here.
Posted by Alex Taylor on August 12th, 2015
Posted by Alex Taylor on August 5th, 2015
Here is some great news – we are releasing our long-awaited Commander One today! It was not easy, but we have made it. We look forward to you being happy with the result. Starting today you can check for yourself what the program is capable of.
We have earlier introduced Commander One as a free dual-pane file manager for OS X, created entirely in Swift. Fast and powerful yet easy-to-use it provides full access to all files and folders – copy, move, delete, rename your Mac’s content in an easy way. A dual-pane interface, multi-tab browsing and a set of essential features – this app will surely make your workflow smoother.
Advanced search feature will enable you to find files by their name and content or with the help of Spotlight search. Thanks to integrated archiver that supports ZIP format you can create archives, extract files or open archived files in a separate folder. The app allows you to set hotkeys combination for any of your actions, open your favorite folders or switch to those already open with the help of History and Favorites and browse a large number of files through Brief Mode.
Moreover, for 15 days you can use all additional features of PRO Pack for free. PRO Pack’s extra functionality include:
- Built-in FTP client to connect to remote servers via FTP or SFTP.
- Mounting your iOS and Android devices on your computer via USB cable – to access and manage their data.
- ZIP, RAR, TBZ, TGZ, 7z formats support plus search through compressed archives
- Built-in Terminal emulator equipped with all necessary options and no skipping apps
- Access to a list of all running processes and an option to terminate any of them
- Themes to customize Commander One’s appearance – choose a ready-made one or create your own
- Dropbox integration to share Dropbox links
To download Commander One and get a PRO Pack free for 15 days click the link below:
For more information on our product visit our web-site:
Posted by Alex Taylor on July 23rd, 2015
Today we’re very proud to let you know that the long awaited Virtual Serial Port ActiveX Control 8 was recently released and all of you can download and try it out!
Virtual Serial Port ActiveX Control 8 is a component, that offers you the possibility to create, delete and fully control virtual serial ports. Virtual ports entirely emulate the properties and behavior of real hardware ports.
Virtual Serial Port ActiveX Control 8 brings a number of new features like the possibility to create ports for the current user session only, new methods (CreatePortEx, AttachEx), new properties (PortName, IdUserSession).
Instantaneous ports creation was greatly improved and lets working with them even before PnP manager detects the newly added ports. From now on, you are able to delete ports even if they are open by other applications.
Find detailed information about Virtual Serial Port ActiveX Control 8 along with full changelog and download links:
If you have questions, feel free to ask.