Posted by Alex Taylor on July 21st, 2014
We, at Eltima, firmly believe that there is no limit to perfection, that is why we go on improving our products. This time we’ve got some good news for Mac users – a new version of your favorite USB Network Gate for Mac is released.
USB Network Gate is an excellent tool to share USB devices over network – Internet/LAN/WAN. With this application you can easily access USB devices plugged in other machines and vice versa – a device inserted in your computer can be accessed by other users, no matter where they are – in your office or across the globe, as if the devices were physically connected to their computers.
So what’s new in the newly released version 3.1:
- Full support for OS X Mavericks;
- Experimental support for OS X Yosemite;
- Mass storage devices now can be shared and disconnected and data will be properly saved on the device;
- Computer name of the client, which currently uses the shared device, is displayed to others;
- Daemon hanging and issues leading to unexpected system reboot are fixed;
- Overall stability is improved.
More to it – the update is free for the users of the current version, USB Network Gate 3.0. If you are using USB Network Gate 2.x or an earlier version, you can apply for 50% discount here.
Any questions? Do not hesitate to ask