Swordbox – keep your passwords secure.
Posted by Alex Taylor on November 26th, 2015
Today we are happy to announce new project we are enthusiastically working on – Swordbox. We are working on this awesome and easy password manager to help you keep your personal data secure, properly stored, and easily accessible from all your devices. We think Swordbox is going to be the most reliable method to organize and manage login details.
With Swordbox you can be sure that passwords are safe, because its database is sophisticated and encrypted and nobody but you has access to your information. Only you have a master key to access the data and two-step verification prevents illegal connection attempts. Swordbox stores information on secure and trusted Dropbox servers and locks the database after certain inactivity period. This all makes information leak a myth.
Moreover, Swordbox is a multi-platform application, supporting Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android operating systems. This means that you can keep all your devices in sync with a single password database.
We can assure you that Swordbox is a long-term project that will be supported and constantly improved in future. We are already planning to extend its functionality by adding other cloud services to store your passwords, e.g.: One Drive, Google Drive, and our own online servers.
Want to know more? Visit our website for details!
New Commander One released today!
Posted by Alex Taylor on November 23rd, 2015
We, at Eltima Software are glad to announce the latest release of our dual-pane file manager – Commander One. We never stop working on improving it and can’t wait to share the results of our hard work with you. There is so much the enhanced Commander One has to offer you – Amazon S3 integration, Google Drive integration and more. Check it out for yourself.
With Commander One 1.2 you get:
There are various enhancements to help the app work better with OS X 10.11 El Capitan. Migration to Swift 2.0 has improved Commander One in terms of stability and speed.
- Access and manage data stored on Amazon S3 (available in PRO Pack)
- Access and manage contents of Google Drive (PRO Pack)
- Mount Dropbox as a disk, Share it or use other Dropbox options (PRO Pack)
- New languages support – Spanish, Czech, Chinese
- Queuing file operations, including those that have already started
- Processing file operations in the background. This allows working with multiple Commander One windows
- Displaying hidden files as translucent. This helps identify them better
- Displaying time remaining for modal operations such as copy, move, etc.
- Connection interrupted when downloading large files
We have a special offer for you – advanced PRO Pack features are available to you for free for 15 days!
Try Commander One 1.2 Now
Try all new Airy 2.0 for Windows!
Posted by Alex Taylor on November 10th, 2015
Hey-hey YouTube lovers!
We are happy to share some awesome news with you. Our popular YouTube Downloader Airy turns 2.0. So now, Airy will not only download all kinds of videos from YouTube right to your PC but will also help you to get the entire YouTube playlists in different formats and much more!
Just have a look at these handy features Airy 2.0 bring.
First of all, we added the support of YouTube Mixes – non-stop playlists based on a song or artist, and also uploaded lists. We’ve also fixed the known issue when the video wouldn’t download in case the URL expired.
And, of course, we’ve improved downloading to make it even more stable and easy to handle.
Do not hesitate to try it!
Please note, that all users who have purchased Airy for Windows after October 6, 2015 are receiving Airy 2.0 activation code for absolutely FREE!
Other registered users of Airy can upgrade with 50% discount.
Got any questions? Ask here.
Typeeto: we are working on compatibility with PS3 and PS4
Posted by Alex Taylor on November 4th, 2015
Thank you for your valuable feedback on PlayStation support. Inspired by your suggestions we have already started working on providing full support to PS3 and PS4 in Typeeto.
The current version of the app does not support PS3 and PS4 due to the limitations of Sony PS proprietary system. We are working on fixing this issue and we will let you know when we release the better updated version.
Thanks again, your input is extremely important to us!
Stay with us,
Eltima Software team
Critical issues with SyncMate 4 on El Capitan (OS X 10.11)
Posted by Alex Taylor on October 21st, 2015
To SyncMate users around the world!
Please make sure to read this post.
SyncMate 4 supports Mac OS X 10.6.6 – 10.8.5 and is not compatible with newer versions. One of SyncMate 4 components that allows synchronization of Windows Mobile devices is absolutely incompatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan and causes kernel panic at system start. Please read further for our recommendations.
If you already use OS X 10.11 and SyncMate 4 is installed on your Mac, perform the steps below:
- Download the latest version of SyncMate here;
- Install and launch the latest SyncMate;
- In its menu go to SyncMate -> Preferences;
- In the window that opens choose Uninstall SyncMate 4 and then click Uninstall.
If your Mac doesn’t boot, please follow these instructions:
- Start your computer from Recovery:
Restart your Mac and hold down the Cmd+R keys at startup. After your computer finishes starting up, you should see a desktop with an OS X menu bar and an OS X Utilities window with the options listed above. If you see a login window or your own desktop instead of the Utilities window, it’s possible that you didn’t press Command-R early enough. Restart your computer and try again.
- Run Terminal.app
- Execute command (this command is a default one, if you have other OS partition, please type in your system disk title instead of “HD”):
cd /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/System/Library/Extensions
- Execute command:
ls -la | grep EltimaAsync.kext
- If nothing appeared after this command, then the problem is not caused by SyncMate 4, else execute:
rm -rf ./EltimaAsync.kext
- Next execute:
kextcache -update-volume /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/
- Reload your Mac.
In case you have SyncMate 4 on your Mac and are considering upgrading your system to El Capitan OS X 10.11, then the best you can do is uninstall SyncMate 4 before upgrading your OS.
The latest version of SyncMate (6.x) has no issues with El Capitan. SyncMate 6 works flawlessly on Mac OS X 10.8.5 and newer and offers you effortless sync with multiple devices such as iOS and Android devices, other Macs, MTPs, as well as with online accounts such as Google, Dropbox, iCloud and Microsoft Services.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may cause and remind you that all users of previous versions of SyncMate Expert get 50% discount on upgrade.
“USB Network Gate is the right product we are looking for”
Posted by Alex Taylor on October 9th, 2015
Let’s have a look at the case study of “Ceron Digital Engineering”, a systems integration company in Hong Kong, that describes how USB Network Gate by Eltima Software overcomes USB problems in their VM Projects.
industry: System Integration.
Meet the exclusive Elmedia Player on the Mac App Store
Posted by Alex Taylor on October 8th, 2015
It’s been awhile since watching videos became part and parcel of our life. As technologies develop, new ways of viewing videos come into existence. Various tools enable us watching and adjusting video clips and movies in multiple formats. However you would agree that it would have been ideal if there was a single application that would playback all videos regardless their formats.
Elmedia Player does just that. This universal media player for Mac can playback virtually any media file you throw at it, it supports almost all commonly used formats. Thanks to integrated web-browser it allows you to browse and watch online videos without bringing up another browser window. An intuitive interface is an extra benefit you will certainly appreciate.
Today we are delighted to announce the release of the app’s new version. It is free and available for download in Mac App Store. Elmedia Player offers you numerous options for the best playback experience. They include:
- ‘Open Online Video’ feature to watch videos on YouTube and other video hosting web-sites without intrusive ads;
- Pinning video window on top of all other running apps;
- Playback in fullscreen mode;
- Aspect ratio change will help you fit image into screen;
- Playback speed control – you can increase or decrease it and set it back to normal;
- Flipping image vertically, mirroring it, rotating by 90/180 degrees, clockwise or counterclockwise; you can always revert to original;
- Opening a DVD disk or a video copied from DVD without conversion.
That is not all, there are many features you might find helpful.
Elmedia Player has a PRO version available through in-app purchase. These are some additional benefits it provides you with:
- Adjusting video color, brightness, and contrast settings;
- Audio equalizer with presets – you can customize the sound for different genres, rooms at home, or specific speakers;
- Advanced audio settings with virtual surround and speakers emulation, output device setting and transmission of AC-3/DTS through S/PDIF;
- Convenient playback on multiple displays. You can tell the app what monitor should display a video in full-screen mode.
Just check it out!